1. K-State home
  2. »Research and Extension
  3. »Pottawatomie
  4. »Home and Family
  5. »Medicare Part D

Pottawatomie County

Medicare Part D


Video on Medicare Part DPill bottle and prescription


Need more help?  Here are several options:


Contact Medicare online at www.medicare.gov   or by calling 1-800-633-4227


Call the Kansas SHICK hotline at 1-800-860-5260 to talk to a Senior Health Insurance Counselor by Kansans.


Contact North Central Flint Hills Area Agency on Aging, call  1-785-776-9294


Medicare Part D enrollment assistance 

Contact Erin Tynon at the Pottawatomie County Extension Office, 612 E Campbell Street, Westmoreland.  Call me at 785-457-3319 or email etynon@ksu.edu



Erin Tynon
Extension Agent, Family and Consumer Sciences
Phone: 785-457-3319